Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Today was pretty fun eventhough I can't stop coughing if my life counted on it. Today I went to school and got out pretty early, so can't complain about that. I wanted to walk Mariah home but instead I had Alex drive her there. Then Alex and I went to the Verizon store to pay his bill which took like fifteen minutes. Then we got back to his house and chilled there for a bit, I fell asleep though for like an hour. After that we went with Jordan to go inquire about the tattoo he wants for his 19th birthday. He didn't end up getting it though, he's going to get it tomorrow. Then we just went back to Alex's and just sort of sat around all day. And that was basically it for all day. Oh yeah, we have one last day in this semester. I can't wait to see if I passed all of my classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment