Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm so fucking confused right now, I don't know what the fuck I can do to fix this, but at least I got some time. Life is just one big fucking combination lock with lots of possibilities but only one right. I don't think I'm very good at finding the right thing, how can I be such a fuck-up sometimes? It's just that some people are impossible to figure out but I'm not one to give up so easily I've got to give all I've got at everything that I do. I'm not going to be so easily defeated even though sometimes I've got to take a hit to make things right and I'm good with that. Things can get really sketchy at times, but just keeping the screws tight in my head should allow me to pull through. Living in contradictions isn't very smart either so choices need to be made or else I'm going to be stuck in a rough place. People just can't recognize a genuine person when they see one and they're not to blame, I've got to show who I really am and I got to stop being afraid of what people think of me. I'll never get what I want that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment